All of our classes and lessons are offered on an enrollment basis and scheduled accordingly. You may enroll online or in person. We offer montly private lessons and a variety of group classes and lessons.
We require all classes and lessons to be paid for in advance or on the first lesson day of the month or on the first lesson day of the group class or lesson session. Paying your enrollment fee early and on time guarantees your place in our schedule. Enrolling early allows us to be able to provide the best class and lesson experience for our students, families and teachers. We offer many options for payment including: Cash, Check, Credit Card, Venmo, PayPal, SamsungPay, ApplePay & GooglePay. We offer easy invoice payment online as well as auto-pay by Credit Card or bank account draft.
STUDENTS & PARENTS are expected to follow Academy Policies. Failure to do so will result in permanent termination of lessons/classes.
- We do not provide refunds for missed group class appointments.
- Please check your calendar before you enroll in any group class sessions.
- In the case of illness for group classes please try to join your class online by ZOOM.
- Contact the office in advance as soon as possible to arrange to join your class online via ZOOM.
- If we experience a bad weather event or your teacher is unable to teach your class or lesson we will attempt to schedule a makeup or online video lesson session.
- Students will receive makeup credit for illness or bad weather days that cannot be transferred to an online ZOOM lesson.
- Private Students will need to make arrangements with their private teachers for any classes missed by the teacher or student due to illness or bad weather.
- Check your emails and texts for updates on any changes in schedules or cancelations or makeups as needed.
PARENT PARTICIPATION & BEHAVIOR:
- Parents are welcome to sit in our lessons and classes or check in for a few minutes.
- After the first week or so students generally become more comfortable in the lesson environment.
- Students are expected to be on good behavior during their time at the Academy.
- Any student disrupting the class time with behavior issues will be asked to the leave the class.
- Students are expected to go to their assigned lesson and class rooms ONLY and to use only the equipment they are expected to use with their teacher in their lesson/class time.
- Parents WILL BE held financially responsible for any intentional damage to the building, equipment, materials or instruments.
- We are a learning Academy; we expect our students to come excited and eager to learn with our teachers and to allow other students the opportunity to learn.
- If your child needs behavior supervision during lesson/class time we recommend you stay in the lesson for the duration of the class each week to provide that supervision at all times. Please do not expect our staff or teachers to provide behavior supervision to your child.
- The Director will communicate with any parents regarding any ongoing behavior issues.
- Continued behavior problems with students or will result in termination of lessons and classes. Refunds may or may not be issued.
- Food/drink/candy/gum are not allowed to be brought in the Academy by students/parents.
- Students MAY bring water bottles/containers only with lids!
- Please do not come to your lesson or group class session if you are sick or suspect you are getting sick.
- Call the office to try to join your class online so you do not miss.
- We sanitize daily on a regular basis.
- Please sanitize your hands when you arrive and when you leave to ensure the safest possible experience at our Academy.
- We will follow all future Nebraska State Health Department guidance if we experience any kind of illness outbreak including Covid-19 or Influenza.
- We may choose to close if Beatrice Public Schools or other area schools experience an illness outbreak.
- We recommend our staff and students stay up to date on their yearly preventative vaccines.
- We recommend masking for anyone coming in that feels they need to wear a mask as a preventative or safely measure.
- Masks are available at our front desk.
The following documents will be agreed to electronically through our enrollment form:
- Academy Policy – Private Lessons
- Academy Policy – Group/Class Lessons
- Activity Release of Liability
- Media Release Form
- Covid-19 Waiver Form