MUSIC WORKS ACADEMY Beatrice
MUSIC WORKS ACADEMY IN BEATRICE OFFERS MUSIC LESSONS AND CLASSES FOR STUDENTS OF ALL AGES AND LEVELS. WE OFFER TRADITIONAL MUSIC LESSONS AS WELL AS MUSIC ACTIVITY GROUP AND BEGINNER CLASSES. VISIT OUR LESSONS & CLASSES PAGE TO LEARN MORE!
10 BENEFITS OF STUDYING AN INSTRUMENT
(for All Ages!)
- Makes You Smarter – instrument study improves cognitive function, activates all centers of your brain and improves memory.
- Improves Critical and Logical Thinking – music study requires thinking on many different levels at once and quickly. These skills improve critical and logical thinking abilities and also improve understanding of math and science.
- Builds Confidence – playing music requires us to move out of our comfort zones and try new things. Mastering concepts and abilities and tapping into our strengths in music make us more confident.
- Improves Social Skills – studying music in group settings helps to build social skills like communication, listening, and empathy.
- Relieves Stress – playing an instrument is a very good way to relieve stress while tapping into something you enjoy.
- Improves Discipline and Time Management Skills – learning to play an instrument makes students better at self discipline and understanding time management. It teaches all ages of students that steady and consistent practice helps them reach their goals.
- Builds a Sense of Accomplishment – continued study of music helps students of all ages build their sense of accomplishment as they progress to the next level by setting realistic and reachable goals.
- Improves Patience – it takes time to learn and study an instrument. It’s a journey, not a sprint!
- Keeps Kids in School – music study provides a very good way to encourage kids to stay in school and participate at a higher level in their learning.
- It’s FUN! It’s hard work but all musicians and music students LOVE playing music!
VIEW OUR ENROLLMENT AND CLASS SCHEDULE HERE
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
Ready for Your Journey?
SIGN UP NOW!
FIND US ON FACEBOOK
HOURS AND LOCATION:
We are located at 2920 E Court Street – Beatrice. We are within walking distance of Beatrice High School and the new Beatrice Elementary School (opening in 2024). You can easily access part of the Beatrice Hike/Bike Trail from our parking lot if you want to exercise and stretch your legs while you’re waiting for your students.
Our Lessons and Classes are available by appointment and change often. Please use our sign up form to begin the process of enrolling for lessons and classes.
The Artistic Director of Music Works Academy is Heather Korn. Our MISSION is to create a learning environment for all kinds of students in our area to enhance and enrich our community with music and arts. We invite you to sign up for our email newsletter and to visit our Director’s Blog.